If you click the “Click Here to Download and Install Jobulator” button and the button lightens but does not appear to begin installing Jobulator, follow these instructions to install the new Jobulator.
Step 1 – Uninstalling You Current Version of Adobe Air
This problem can typically be resolved by uninstalling Adobe Air. No need to worry, you will be reinstalling Adobe Air later on in these instructions.
Uninstalling on a PC
- Click on Start in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
- Choose the Control Panel from the menu.
- Double click the “Add and Remove programs” icon (on some computers this may be labeled “Programs and Features” or “Uninstall a Program”).
- A list of your programs will be populated, click on “Adobe Air.”
- Choose to “Remove” or “Uninstall” this program.
Uninstalling on a Mac
- Use your Finder tool to find Adobe Air (Applications > Utilities > Adobe Air)
- Use the Adobe Air Uninstaller to remove Air from your Mac
Step 2 – Installing Jobulator and Adobe Air
To install the Jobulator program and Adobe Air go to www.jobulator.com.
1. Click the “Help” tab to go to our help webpage.
2. Choose the help with “Downloading Jobulator” button.
3. Begin the Jobulator installation process by clicking the “Click to Download and Install” button on that page. The installer will then begin to install Adobe Air followed by Jobulator. For help with installing Jobulator please see the Jobulator Installation Instructions.
We would love to help in any way that we can!
-Your Jobulator Support Team